Trg francoske revolucije 3, 1000 Ljubljana
by bus: 2, 3, 11, 19, 27 (“Križanke” stop); 1, 2, 6, 9, 11, 27 (“Drama” stop)
by car: NUK II car park
on foot: 15-minute walk from Tivoli Mansion and 5-minute walk from the city centre
The ZVKDS Gallery is managed by the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia. It has its premises on the ground floor of a corner apartment house, built by Franc Cacak according to plans from 1903. The Art Nouveau style façade was remodelled after the Second World War in the spirit of modernism. The gallery stands on French Revolution Square, which was arranged by architect Jože Plečnik in 1929. Around its central focal point – the Illyrian Pillar – the square is connected and surrounded by the ZVKDS Gallery, the Match Gallery, the City Museum of Ljubljana and the famous Križanke.